
Sometimes life brings you into a position when you are not sure if the way you think is right or the way everyone else, atleast the majority think is right. Its a dilemma of identifying with your inner self or your outer self. Its not that you are sure which one is right, if you were then there is not dilemma. The funny part is, when you are with the world you are busy fighting against their point of view and when you are alone you are fighting with your inner self...
Let me qive you a situation: you have a dream job, u r the boss, u don't do any work, u get paid handsomely, u go to work whenever u want for however long u want to be there if u want to be there, u can always work from home, which just means login into ur IM, no one questions your work or your capabilities, somehow your client is happy, infact he feels guilty for not being able to give u enough attention n somehow amazed with how u work, what would you call this...UNREAL right!
And suppose it was not a dream but it was all true, would you like to wake up out of it, GUESS NOT! hmmm... that's the 1 side of the coin...
The other side of the coin is that within yourself you are all that quilty n scared n not so sure what all is happening there. It seems so not so natural, how can any results come without any actions. U feel u r cheating everyone n waiting 2 b caught. And I hear is come on boy, don't be too harsh on urself, its okay...u r clean and honest, its there problem to not being able to keep you busy or maybe you are undervaluing urself a little too much.
Not sure what to say, no matter what you tell everyone they feel u r being too modest n no matter how much I try to explain to myself that you deserve the break, i am not able to enjoy it a bit. Its a funny situation to be in.
What do u say?
5 comments:
Welcome to blogger!!!:-)
Amit...if this is what you are goin through...U know I am ur friend...and I think I'm ready to make that sacrifice for you.Lets switch our jobs..I'm sure it'll keep u out of that guilt for sometime coz :
- U won't be the boss
- Your yahooo IM will be blocked
- You'll actually get to do some work as your client always believes in keeping you busy
I think I'll somehow manage being the boss..not do anthing and get paid 'handsomely'..at least I'll try ..for you..;-)
Jokes apart..Think that you have done all the hard work in life that was required and now its pay back time..
tx dear!
I am trying to chill n enjoy the year end break. hoping the new year would bring some different challenges with it!
What exactly do you do that you dont have to do any work??
On the lighter said, Just talk gibberish or you can say I am able to quickly take the conversation into my hand and speak up before others can even think about.
But on the serious note, I guess I read a lot so I have like a gamut of information and the sorting engines in my brains are better than google and lastly I am quite passionate about whatever I do...so all in all it adds up to some desirable traits to have in a person. Hence they keep me around without keeping me totally busy.
there r only 2 tragedies in life : losin ur heart's desire or findin it.
g.b.shaw
Post a Comment